The users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider to achieve the following purposes:
- Internationally cross-checked studies and pedagogical reports that will preserve the anonymity of the individual user.
- Individual pedagogical studies and reports, necessary for the correct functioning of the services contracted by the user.
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. Such commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the provider has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user in any of the services of the company.
- Submit the newsletter from the website.
The user and/or client may revoke this consent at any time, without retroactive effect by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be made, prior consent will be requested expressly, informed, and unequivocally by the owners.
Apart from the foregoing, Cuicui Studios only plans to make assignments or communications of your data that in accordance with article 11.2.c. of the LOPD must be carried out in order to meet their obligations to the Public Administrations in the cases that so require in accordance with the legislation in force in each area at any given time and, where appropriate, also by other bodies such as the State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Courts, the Court of Auditors or the Ombudsman.
We also inform you that any other transfer of data that we must make, will be brought to your attention when provided for by current legislation, indicating expressly, precisely and unequivocally who are the recipients of the information, the purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data transferred, or where applicable, when current legislation establishes it, we will ask for your prior unequivocal, specific and informed consent prior to the transfer or communication of the data.
All the data requested are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data are provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their needs and to the services contracted by the user, exempting Cuicui Studios from any legal responsibility for the incorrect operation of the services provided.